Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What we are thankful for.......


It's two days after Thanksgiving, and I am behind in posting what we are grateful for.....

Reagan is thankful for "Mom, my whole family, my momma Bonnie Willingham (yes, she said first & last name), Sissy, and nothing else."

I am thankful for my life, my children being healthy and happy, my husband, all of my family, my circle of friends, LLI for changing our thinking and outlook for the better almost 4 years ago! Being in beautiful Sedona for a week!

Taylor is thankful for "My whole family, all of my friends, my life, texting, food, a warm home, and and of course the little man that is always cute and kind to me Matthew!! And I am thankful for all the smiles and hugs i get from everyone! :D "

Rod is thankful for "My wonderful wife and kids, my family, friends, being able to work at home, LLI and all of the opportunity that it represents, and being able to travel the world."

No comments: