Sunday, November 16, 2008

Party, party


This has been a busy weekend for birthday parties!  Our friend Raven had her 5th birthday on Saturday and we went over to her house for dinner and cupcakes.  It was a fun night for the kids and the adults!  Today was celebrating Olivia's 3rd birthday at the Train park.  Matthew, Reagan and I got to ride the train!  It was Matthew's first train ride.  You can see our friends Kristen in the blue, Lisa in the jersey, Skye is in the camo and you know the rest of us!

Taylor has had a full weekend of hanging out with friends!  She is happy to have lots of free time with no soccer.  

So today I was pushing Reagan on the swing.  Matthew found great humor in this for some reason.  Please excuse the video and know you are playing the video for the audio more than the picture!  I had a camera in one hand, pushing with the other and Matthew in the carrier - enough said!  Enjoy though!




And now for the really fun news...... Drum roll please......
I shaved Rod's head!  He wouldn't do it earlier because of concern of sunburn during the summer, so now that it is not summer.  I was the instigator and he can blame me, but I like it and all of our friends agree that he looks good.  What do you think?













1 comment:

Kim said...

I like it. Looks good.